• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Desktop Speaker Recommendation

OP
A

Antz123

Does anyone have a good experience or guidance on M-Audio, Mackie, KRK or Presonus brands? , their availability seems to be a lot easier in the Indian Market.

OP
A

Antz123

To finish off this saga. I bought myself Kali Lp6 V2.

Now a new set of silly questions I shall ask somewhere else.

Thank you, everyone. You guys are awesome.

navka

To finish off this saga. I bought myself Kali Lp6 V2.

Now a new set of silly questions I shall ask somewhere else.

Thank you, everyone. You guys are awesome.
Congrats. I’m from India as well, I’m kind of undecided as well. Im actually on the fence about Sonodyne. Have you had the chance to audition them anywhere?

OP
A

Antz123

Congrats. I’m from India as well, I’m kind of undecided as well. Im actually on the fence about Sonodyne. Have you had the chance to audition them anywhere?
I understand the Sonodyne pull, I too was on the fence while making my shortlist.

However, they are hardly available in regular retail stores. It is already difficult to purchase without getting to audition, moreover, they hardly have reviews, without reviews it is like we are just going by the spec-sheet.

navka

I understand the Sonodyne pull, I too was on the fence while making my shortlist.

However, they are hardly available in regular retail stores. It is already difficult to purchase without getting to audition, moreover, they hardly have reviews, without reviews it is like we are just going by the spec-sheet.
Their spec sheet of PM4040 is really genelec like, very very flat at that price of 24k. The problem is their sales and reach. I just want them for desktop use. I wonder why they don’t market much anymore.

OP
A

Antz123

Their spec sheet of PM4040 is really genelec like, very very flat at that price of 24k. The problem is their sales and reach. I just want them for desktop use. I wonder why they don’t market much anymore.
I was eyeing the PM 100V2, it would have cost lesser than Kali, but I was very unsure. I searched for reviews whether text or youtube and found nothing. No reviews = going in blind

navka

I was eyeing the PM 100V2, it would have cost lesser than Kali, but I was very unsure. I searched for reviews whether text or youtube and found nothing. No reviews = going in blind
How is your experience with Kali. Hiss and sound quality?

OP
A

Antz123

How is your experience with Kali. Hiss and sound quality?
I need a DAC for better connectivity. However, even without DAC it's pretty much silent.

The separation, the clarity, is beautiful. I haven't tried many to compare, but I am content with my purchase.

Top Bottom