• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Denon DL103D for rebuild SOLD

sejarzo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
For any TT enthusiasts. Serial number 7906, new 1980, used for 5 years, returned to original case. There is a fine crack in a groove in the tan outer shell where one of the machine screws passes to fasten it to the headshell. A rebuilder who advertises on eBay said that's not a big deal, and many folks want these for rebuild and placement in a custom wood or metal shell. Seems as if a new stylus runs anywhere from $90 to whatever you want to pay.

Original case, manual, frequency response curve w/serial number, and outer box (stained) are included.

I see prices ranging from $40 to $120 for these, so I will ask $80 but am flexible. Shipping via USPS flat rate box would be $8. Thanks!
103da.JPG

103db.JPG

103dc.JPG

Bald1

Not an endorsement for this sale but rather for the Denon moving coil cartridges in general. I have both a DL-304 and DL-103D in active use currently. Both are simply outstanding. I've been using Denon MC carts since my first which was a DL-301 back in 1983. :D

Top Bottom