• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Denon 103R vs Goldring E3

SimpleTheater

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
With the history of the Denon 103 and WhatHiFi raving about the Goldring E3, I was super interested in this video. I feel really stupid in asking this question, because it shows my lack of audiophile knowledge, but which cartridge won? I know so little about audiophile rating systems. :-(

tomtoo

Major Contributor
With the history of the Denon 103 and WhatHiFi raving about the Goldring E3, I was super interested in this video. I feel really stupid in asking this question, because it shows my lack of audiophile knowledge, but which cartridge won? I know so little about audiophile rating systems. :-(

As long as he not changes to a beer rating system i cant take him serious.

levimax

Major Contributor

I am not sure what to think about this video.... my first thought is it is some type of joke. I would ignore it an look elsewhere for useful information.

Top Bottom