• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Deleting a Thread and Deleted Threads

AudioStudies

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I want to delete my thread on the Tascam DR-05X, as it didn't get any responses, and things got covered in a more general thread that I started about portable recorders. How does one go about deleting a thread that they started? Do I just click "unwatch". Are deleted threads ever re-accessible again for people who change their minds?

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
I wouldn't worry about it.

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
If it really bothers you, message either @Thomas savage or @amirm and ask them, or click on the "Report" button at the bottom left and ask them.

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
If it really bothers you, message either @Thomas savage or @amirm and ask them, or click on the "Report" button at the bottom left and ask them.

It'd be more fun if the "report" button automatically kicked out the members who press it. It'd get rid of whingers. ;)

Hipper

It'd be more fun if the "report" button automatically kicked out the members who press it. It'd get rid of whingers. ;)

And gave them a virtual 'kicking' at the same time.

Individuals could use it to commit virtual suicide!

OP
A

AudioStudies

For now, I just hit "unwatch" on the Tascam DR-05X thread and then took Ray's advice to not worry about it.

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
Hmmm... I've used it many times to report the odd Asian-character spam threads that pop up now and then, and occasionally to flag a blatantly political post or one just too far over the edge IMO. Final call is up to Sir Thomas and King Amir, natch.

Not saying I don't deserve the boot, and would save me some time... :)

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
Hmmm... I've used it many times to report the odd Asian-character spam threads that pop up now and then, and occasionally to flag a blatantly political post or one just too far over the edge IMO. Final call is up to Sir Thomas and King Amir, natch.

Not saying I don't deserve the boot, and would save me some time...

Reported. ;)

Top Bottom