• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Deezer adds HiFi to Premium accounts, adjusts pricing

Chromatischism

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
First, I really like Deezer as a service. The interface and mobile app are great and the track selection is very good. Most people would say this change will make the service more competitive, however, I would really like to see multi-channel music like Atmos audio rather than this.

unnamed.png

Listen to your favorite tracks in the best audio quality, now on Deezer

Starting from your next invoicing after 9/29/2022, we'll add HiFi audio quality sound to your plan, so you can enjoy the music you love as if you were right in the recording studio.

With HiFi audio, your favorite tracks have a wider dynamic range and benefit from better instrument separation. They sound crisper and better than ever.

HiFi audio is a deluxe music experience that you're going to enjoy across all your devices, from the desktop app and web player to any iOS or Android smartphone. HiFi audio will also be available on Xbox, Chromecast, Sonos and your other compatible devices.

To further support our efforts to provide you with the best service, best sound quality and exclusive content, we'll be increasing the price of your Deezer Premium subscription to $10.99.

You'll see this new pricing automatically applied on your next invoice after 9/29/2022.

Enjoy your new benefits, and thanks for choosing Deezer!

Emlin

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I know little about Deezer and it rarely gets a mention when music streaming services are discussed. What's it like compared to the others?

Top Bottom