• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Darko Expert Opinion - Digital Audio

bevok

Hi

Darko's latest podcast has an expert opinion from a compatriot on some of the challenges of digital audio. A lot of it doesn't sit right with me but I'm not confident enough with my knowledge to rebut. It would be interesting to see a video or article looking at some of these points around the value of high end streamers (or feel free to reference anything pre-existing), perhaps a similar format to the excellent recent video on high end cables and 'new research' in this area.

https://embed.podcasts.apple.com/us...on-digital-audio/id1368388920?i=1000577559249

Thanks

Bevan

Somafunk

Major Contributor
I listened to it yesterday and went on a Google hunt to verify his time domain claims but finding very little evidence that I could vaguely understand to back it up, I thought his verbiage on jitter was outright foo from my limited understanding of why it is a non issue to start with.

I posted the same podcast link yesterday in the kunchur thread as I’d like someone more qualified to highlight the errors in his understanding.

Top Bottom