• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Dark Winds

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor

I've seen the first two episodes and it looks pretty good so far. Set in 1971 on an Arizona Indian reservation. Interestingly, the executive producers are George R.R. Martin and Robert Redford. The 2nd link will let you view the 1st episode for free.

Last edited:
OP
Blumlein 88

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Just viewed the 6th episode for this season. Concludes the story for this year. There is already approval for season 2 which will be a totally new story. Surprised no one has watched or commented on this. Pretty good TV show.

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
I just watched it this past week, and thought it was pretty well done. That's some open country...

Neddy

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Waiting on Ep.6.
Been a fan of (both) Hillerman's for years. Just noticed that (I think) all the movies or TV series of his books have had Redford as an Exec Producer.
I've liked them all, but this one's serialization of a single book('s complexity) makes a lot of sense.

Top Bottom