• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Dark Theme for the forum (and other sites)

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I must say I am a fan of the new trend in having dark backgrounds. Alas, it is a lot of work to test and develop one for the forum. Fortunately there is a browser extension called "dark reader" which seems to work well in my limited testing:

1548139233978.png
There are extensions available for different browsers. Here is the one for Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-reader/eimadpbcbfnmbkopoojfekhnkhdbieeh?hl=en-US

Give it a try and let me know what you think. Note that you can turn it on and off by clicking the icon.

vitalii427

Forum Donor
I like dark backgrounds also, but judging by the picture the contrast is too high for me. Light theme has so calm color palette. Maybe someone can tailor something similar in darker tones.

Top Bottom