• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

DAP Battery Life and the case for the LG V60

ThatM1key

Major Contributor
I've owned a few LG phones over years. LG V10, LG V20, LG G7 Thinq, now LG G8X. LG V10 had the most useful "2nd" screen but the battery life so damn bad, not even a 10k battery can save it. My LG V20 had a built-in IR blaster and it was very useful, from trolling (Turning up my school TVs to max volume and then muting) to useful (Turning off my TV when I lost my remote). The LG G7 was just meh, it did the job. I got the LG G8X, I fill mixed on it. I cant use the on-screen fingerprint reader to my screen protector and the phone doesn't come with Face unlock (Only the LG G8 has that). I got dual-screen case for it but I hardly ever use the 2nd screen. I mean $150 USD for a "Folding" phone was good. All my LG phones had great sounding DACs and UAPP worked wonderfully on each one.

Rip LG G9. LG Wing was a weird phone.

Top Bottom