• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

DAC Read...

AVINAR

DAC:
Hi All,

1. I'm upgrading most likely to KEF R11 speakers (just upgraded). Link: v.gd/l7lLQp

I like the NAD T778 AVR, albeit, it is using TI Burr Brown PCM1690 DACs. I think they are good but could be better (please comment). I do like all the bells & whistles this NAD has. Like Wow! But I want a really solid audiophile AVR as I am building what might be my last audio rodio as I'm up in my senior age. I know I'm on the right forum.

2. I also like the Rotel 1580 MKII but does not seem as versatile and is probably over priced but very well built.

I'm new on this wonderful forum and would appreciate your feedback and advice. I'm putting all my savings into this to enjoy a mutual appreciation for musicality, audio, and cinema.

What is your advice and thoughts...

Rednaxela

Major Contributor
Welcome!

Seen this already?

Rednaxela

Major Contributor
And this?

Top Bottom