• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

DAC+HPAmp(<250€) for low-impedance (<= 32 Ohm) IEM and headphones >80 Ohm

Volosko

Good day to all!
Help me please to choose combined usb DAC with RCA output && with HP Amp.

Almost chose topping dx3pro ldac (v2). But in the new version, the impedance amplified at the output "<10 Ohm". Maybe =10 Ohm ???
The question is how the dx3pro ldac will sound when IEM is connected (16 ... 32 Ohm).

Which DAC(with RCA output)+HP amp is better to choose up to 200-250 Euro if not only high-impedance headphones are used?
Which DAC(with RCA output)+HP amp will give me good chance to listen music on TRN V90 (22 Ohm) and DT 770 Pro (80 Ohm) ?

Will dx3pro be a good choice? Or is there a better model WITHOUT a battery at same price+- ?

Last edited:

twsecrest

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I've not yet read the specs on the DX3 Pro IDAC V2, but I'm assuming the "<100-Ohm" has to deal with the line-output (RCA) jacks, not the headphone jack.

OP
V

Volosko

I've not yet read the specs on the DX3 Pro IDAC V2, but I'm assuming the "<100-Ohm" has to deal with the line-output (RCA) jacks, not the headphone jack.

Headphone jack <10 Ohm, but i don't think that <10 is 1 or 0.1 i think it's about 9.8 Waiting for Amir tests New version

So If jack output will have about 9.8 Ohm then how 16 Ohm iem will sound?

Top Bottom