• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

DAC for Vintage Pioneer SX-1250?

BairStrokes

I saw the post about DACs for 70's receiver and it would be great to get some additional details on finding a DAC that is suitable for a large receiver. I'm looking to hook the SX-1250 up to an older set of Bose 901s as well. The ideal DAC would have bluetooth/streaming connectivity and an optical in that can connect to a TV for other integrations like an Apple TV. I've been looking at DACs like Cambridge Audio 200M, but was also wondering if an AVR would be a better fit. Let me know what you all think!! I would appreciate any help and suggestions. I'm very new to Hi-Fi.

OP
B

BairStrokes

I saw the post about DACs for 70's receiver and it would be great to get some additional details on finding a DAC that is suitable for a large receiver. I'm looking to hook the SX-1250 up to an older set of Bose 901s as well. The ideal DAC would have bluetooth/streaming connectivity and essay writer an optical in that can connect to a TV for other integrations like an Apple TV. I've been looking at DACs like Cambridge Audio 200M, but was also wondering if an AVR would be a better fit. Let me know what you all think!! I would appreciate any help and suggestions. I'm very new to Hi-Fi.
Thank you my issue has been solved

Top Bottom