• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

DAC availability in my country

Coco60

Hi. Happy new year to everyone. I'm new to this forum. Anybody knows when HOLO spring 3 DAC will be available in Canada on this side of the Atlantic ?? Thanks

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
..To match my Hegel 190 and Cambridge CXN v2 streamer. I could settle with the Holo spring 2 also if it's too overkilled !
Hmmz. Have you thought about adding PEQ to your system with a DAC? A less expensive DAC with dedicated PEQ setting for each source and it's been tested here @ ASR as a very good DAC. The RME product is very good and is used by many peeps here in their high end systems. IT also doubles down as a very good headphone amp too.

Freeway

Kitsune HiFi

OP
C

Coco60

Hmmz. Have you thought about adding PEQ to your system with a DAC? A less expensive DAC with dedicated PEQ setting for each source and it's been tested here @ ASR as a very good DAC. The RME product is very good and is used by many peeps here in their high end systems. IT also doubles down as a very good headphone amp too.
What's PEQ ?

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I wouldn’t spend that kind of coin on a DAC. Check the review index for under 200.00 and it will perform the same or better.

Top Bottom