• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Crown Xls1002 vs Behringer A800 vs others / Amplifier advice for Dynaudio Emit M20 <=500€

Andi_P

Hi,

I an looking for a amplifier advice for Dynaudio Emit M20. As a streamer I use a Raspi with Hifiberry Dac with Moode and as Sub I have a SVS1000.

My Idea was:

a) Crown Xls 1002 (375€, out of stock according to website available in 2 weeks) use HP Filter for the speakers + LP int Sub and room correction with Camilla DSP in the Pi

b) Behringer A800 (260€, available) + t.tracks dsp 4x4 Mini as Crossover and room correction with Camilla DSP in the Pi, maybe replace the Hifiberry DAC with an Audiointerface to get a sym. signal Chain.

c) Something completly different?

What would you advice any Input is welcome as a price limit I have roughly 500€ and it should be easely available in Germany?

Best Regards
Andi_P

Last edited:
Top Bottom