• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Crinacle's list to suggest IEM reviews for home and for 'out & about'

Svenson

@amirm recent IEM reviews have re-woken my IEM interest. In 2021 I bought 1st IEMs (Etymotic ER2 SE, only $100) based on NO personal experience, just owner reviews and Crinacle. I cannot give any comparative assessment. Amir or others giving measurement plus listening reduces risk of purchase regret.
Sorting Crinacle list this way, Moondrop Blessing is top ($320), but there are also IEMs for $10 or $20.
@Matias has helpfully noted the Moondrop Chu ($20).

For below $30, there appear to be some excellent options for casual use at home and for enjoying out on walk or travel with less worry for loss or breaking.

What do experienced IEM users rate highly and why for travel / budget? Same or different to Crinacle?
Hopefully then available for review by Amir.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-04-22 10-30-58.png
    Screenshot from 2022-04-22 10-30-58.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 862

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
@amirm recent IEM reviews have re-woken my IEM interest. In 2021 I bought 1st IEMs (Etymotic ER2 SE, only $100) based on NO personal experience, just owner reviews and Crinacle. I cannot give any comparative assessment. Amir or others giving measurement plus listening reduces risk of purchase regret.
Sorting Crinacle list this way, Moondrop Blessing is top ($320), but there are also IEMs for $10 or $20.
@Matias has helpfully noted the Moondrop Chu ($20).

For below $30, there appear to be some excellent options for casual use at home and for enjoying out on walk or travel with less worry for loss or breaking.

What do experienced IEM users rate highly and why for travel / budget? Same or different to Crinacle?
Hopefully then available for review by Amir.
We can hear directly from Crin himself below, fresh video.

Peluvius

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Crinacle's tube videos are very entertaining, I like his style and the content is right on target for my interest (guessing that goes for a lot of us here).

Top Bottom