• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Crack down on shameless viral marketing (READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
If standing up for the truth, and what I believe in is lacking common since then I guess you're right.
A forum is not a civil rights movement and you are no Martin Luther King. You wouldn't last a minute at someone's party by cursing them left and right. No different in a forum. Learn to be cordial first. Everything else second. Last thing you want is being banned for flat out being obnoxious.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
(Moderator edit)

I don't have the background to provide data, never claimed I did. I came here to learn from those with the knowledge to provide same, which you will find stated in many of my posts going all the way back.
I've yet to see any data from you the "manufacturer", only post after post of subjective nonsense and obnoxious insults of most everyone on the forum.

(Edited by moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom