• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Covid-19 Pandemic - Electronic components supply issues - any affecting you?

Xulonn

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It is my understanding that a number of Asian manufacturing plants are shut down and shortages are starting to manifest.

In my own case, my Wharfedale L/R/C speakers and IOTAVX 7.1 4K AVP were in stock, and are on their way to me via my Miami-based Panama package forwarding service, and I should have them by the end of next week.

However, I have been waiting for a month for Parts Express to get the ICEpower 200ASC modules back in stock, and today was the date on the schedule for the modules to be available. But they just moved the availability date out to June 17. Apparently the same is happening with Hypex modules.

ICEpower 200ASC.jpg

Wombat

Master Contributor
CDs seem to be coming from Europe/UK by sea-mail.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
CDs seem to be coming from Europe/UK by sea-mail.

Here too...

1589589838787.png

Usually a little quicker, but, hey...

Seems like prices have moved up over the last year or two. Not so many absolute bargains.

Top Bottom