• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Cover me I'm going in! - Post your favorite song covers.

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Enclosed picture From Ahmad Jamal is used already for many years as my desktop picture. It is never used on a album (i think). It Intrigues me every time i look at it.
43tP9zl.jpg

OP
digicidal

digicidal

Major Contributor
Rather than my usual contributions... here's a few that go "in the opposite direction"

Rammstein

Iron Maiden

Tool

OP
digicidal

digicidal

Major Contributor
And then back to the usual fare... a fantastic cover of Immigrant Song by LZ

Juhazi

Major Contributor
Last edited:
OP
digicidal

digicidal

Major Contributor
How about Metallica + Ozzy? Look at the sheer enjoyment, and don't listen too closely to Ozzy's pitch...

I haven't been listening too closely to Ozzy's pitch for at least 25 years (maybe longer)... it's nice that now he has about the same range (and accuracy) as I do. :facepalm: Still, when you consider he should have been in the ground before the 70's were even over... he's doing great!

I think the same things watching him that I do with the Stones: genetics clearly trumps everything else when it comes to vices and unhealthy lifestyles. I guess if large amounts of heroin, cocaine, and alcohol doesn't kill you - it makes you invincible.

Robin L

Master Contributor
Buck Owens—Streets of Bakersfield:

Juhazi

Major Contributor
Lehar - Dein Ist Mein Ganzes Herz

Dvorák - Rusalka

Last edited:
Top Bottom