• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Cover me I'm going in! - Post your favorite song covers.

JeffGB

Imagine doing a cover with the artist in the audience. Heart doing Stairway to Heaven in the Kennedy center.
I feel old. I heard them play this live in a club with less than 100 people (The Royal Towers in New Westminster BC). I also heard a live performance of it by Led Zepplin but it wasn't a small venue. They were all terrific!

MarkS

Major Contributor
Robert Plant looks like he's thinking "we did it so much better ..."

OP
digicidal

digicidal

Major Contributor
e: Damn I love Bardcore :D

Holding Out for a Hero - Hildegard von Blingin’ & Whitney Avalon (Bardcore | Medieval Style)

That's a masterpiece on so, so many levels. Great writing, great animation, great recording, great humor. Definitely not what I expected. :D

MoreWatts

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor

MarkS

Major Contributor
I learned of Petra Magoni (vocal) & Ferruccio Spinetti (acoustic bass), aka Musica Nuda, from Amir's review of the Neumann KH150. They have more than one interesting cover!

digitalfrost

Major Contributor
It's not a cover per se, but I think it's obvious what they're getting at

Ultra Vomit - KAMMTHAAR

oceansize

Forum Donor
I've been down a Swedish psych rabbit hole of late... Träd, Gräs och Stenar - All Along The Watchtower

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
Heard this on Vermont Public [Radio] Vermont Edition's annual end of year "music show" on Friday. Thought it was pretty darned good.
Quite the voice.

Martin Takamine

Black Water - Doobie Brothers (Josh Turner Cover feat. Reina del Cid, Toni Lindgren, Carson McKee)

Top Bottom