• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Cover me I'm going in! - Post your favorite song covers.

antcollinet

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Someone has probably already posted it - but I'm not going to look through 26 pages to check....

VMAT4

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor

JustAnandaDourEyedDude

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Four relatively recent takes on the Jefferson Airplane's White Rabbit (composed by Grace Slick), followed by a performance by the Jefferson Airplane themselves:

The Cave Dwellers (founded 1964 in Chicago):

Elephant Revival:

Jansheer:

Jordin Laine, solo from her Halloween-themed bedroom studio:

In 1967, the Jefferson Airplane, with some creative addition of video footage by the poster:

Last edited:

600_OHM

Ah, so many. The Allman Brothers Mountain Jam Live, starting off with Donavan's "There is a mountain" ... For many years I never put these together and blew my mind with it recently.

Just found this today - vintage Bonnie Raitt "The Lost Broadcast" LP from 1972 covering Steve Winwood's "Can't find my way home."

A little tuning, a bit of chatter, and bang into the cover. Nice job.

600_OHM

OMG - how can I forget - *anything* Rachel Flowers does. Despite one of the senses gone, she definitely has MORE senses than I do!

Her professional relationship with Keith Emerson is just heart-wrenching at the tribute.

Rachel doing ELP Trilogy. With a real modular-moog.

pavuol

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I like them both..covers

The Slits - I Heard It Through The Grapevine /1979

The Slits / Cut (album)
489ef449d8815da095fce89b93e9c78c53d24b24_900x.jpg

buzwork

This is a weird one to post as both Dolly & Miley are way out of my usual listening genres, but I cannot get enough of 'Jolene' from Miley's Backyard Sessions.

Top Bottom