• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Cover me I'm going in! - Post your favorite song covers.

isolar8001

A Sparks Classic.....

Freeway

Many many moons ago, while parking the pickup at the local grocery, Castles Made Of Sand came on the box. Not Jimi. I sat and listened. Glad I did. Seen them perform more than a few times. At SFJAZZ and in a private home plus other venues.
Tuck and Patti.

Freeway

Hands To Myself (Selena Gomez) covered by the artist Barfalk.
If you prefer, there is an acoustic version straight up, not shaken nor stirred.

https://sonichits.com/video/Barfalk/Hands_To_Myself_-_Spa_Version
400x400bb.jpeg

Last edited:

digitalfrost

Major Contributor
When You Say Nothing At All - The Petersens

This is just the happiest little accident:

As Matt brought Andrew McMahon onstage to do Tom Petty's "American Girl" he tore into the riff for "You Shook Me..." and the crowd just took it from there. You can see drummer Chris Lovejoy and guitarist Aaron Tap exchange glances and then Andrew asks Aaron "What's happening?" and Aaron responds, "I don't know" - it just kept getting better from there!

Last edited:

dkinric

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Does it count if you cover yourself? St. Vincent followed up her bombastic pop rock album Masseduction with Masseducation (clever wordplay by one letter), with stripped down, acoustic arrangements of the same songs. Love the insanely talented Annie Clark.

Top Bottom