• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Could ChatGPT Replace Audio Writers?

Trell

Major Contributor
The most pressing question is:

Me: Can chatgpt be a member of audiosciencereview.com?

ChatGPT: As an AI language model, chatgpt is not capable of becoming a member of audiosciencereview.com. It is a virtual assistant that can assist users in generating human-like responses to their queries. Only real individuals can become members of websites or forums, including audiosciencereview.com.

Perhaps @amirm should add something about being a human to this, for the future when chatgpt is older than 13. :D

Last edited:

ahofer

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I just got access to Google's AI chat tool "Bard". It isn't as accurate with genre-specific stylistic flourishes. Where is the pace and rhythm?

1679761776750.png

1679762065539.png

Last edited:

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
It is amazing how detailed the false information is, making one believe that it has to be right.
So...the perfect audio writer?

ribonucleic

ChatGPT is now going to be able to use the Internet to learn from. So its reliability as a source of audio advice is going to plummet.

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
ChatGPT is now going to be able to use the Internet to learn from. So its reliability as a source of audio advice is going to plummet.
Pretty much any advice, really. It might still be great for lazy college kids who just don't care.

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I foresee Chat AIs putting essay writing services out of business. Instead of paying for a badly written, factually dubious essay, now college students can obtain a grammatically competent factually dubious essay for nothing. What a brave new world :facepalm:

Axo1989

Major Contributor

Axo1989

Major Contributor
You don’t think? :)

Haha, I was tempted to leave caps lock on for my entire last sentence.

It's an ongoing issue when generating probablistic text. The language model may be astonishing in the sheer number of word-token relationships it has mapped in multi-dimensional vector space, but it doesn't selectively infer word-sense from accurate characterisations of real objects or language concepts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom