• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Cost-effective Sabaj A10 Series Set launched: Sabaj A10a+A10d+A10h

peterwen

Audio Company
Hey all,
We launched the cost effective suit: Sabaj A10a+A10d+A10h
This suit has the advantages of small size and high performance.
A10a is power hifi amplifier, A10d is a akm4497 DAC, A10h is headphone amplifier. Engineers are specially designed for use on desktops hifi with the computer.
360截图20210721160954810.jpg

Discount code for $5 budget: mandycode

Click for more info:
A10a: https://hifi-express.com/products/sabaj-a10a-desktop-digital-power-amplifier-class-d-amp
A10d: https://hifi-express.com/products/sabaj-a10d-audio-desktop-dac-ak4997eq
A10h: https://hifi-express.com/products/sabaj-a10h-desktop-headphone-amplifier

Attachments

• A10d.jpg
    A10d.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 151
  • A10h.jpg
    A10h.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 154

Helicopter

Major Contributor
The A10 will be a winner if it is anything like the amp section on Loxjie A30. I like the desktop platform.

Hopefully Amir gets to test some of these.

Joe Smith

Major Contributor
They look great. I'm enjoying my Aiyima's for now, but I am very impressed by the Sabaj specifications and elegant styling. The DAC specs look competitive, with that AKM4497 chip. I'll look forward to seeing these get tested here, for sure.

OP
P

peterwen

Audio Company
They look great. I'm enjoying my Aiyima's for now, but I am very impressed by the Sabaj specifications and elegant styling. The DAC specs look competitive, with that AKM4497 chip. I'll look forward to seeing these get tested here, for sure.
Yes, we have sent the sample to amir for review. It will have the review and measurement on asr.
And the AKM chip is at a high price on the market because of the out-of-stock. The A10d is very cost-effective.

Kachda

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I took a look at the DAC page and see the below image. But the DAC itself does not seem to have a headphone out ?

Also, pretty sure TI is Texas Instruments, not German Instruments.

1627058097837.png

Strato007

Anyone here got the A10d ??? I would like to know the model of optical DAC chip and the Bluetooth chip receiver

Jr_gn

Hello, I've got the whole combo A10a A10d and A10h up and running since one month at my office. Hooked it up with a yamaha sw050 sub and 2 Lonpoo LP42 speakers. I have a Philips Fidelio X2HR as headphone. The combo sits on my desk next to my screens and is used like 10hrs a day to play Tidal. I'm very very pleased with it.

Just one question. The sub + Sabaj devices are on a TP Link Tapo Smart Plug. I like to unplug my devices over night + if I'm working remotely I like to have control. Certainly for the sub this is very useful, since it is tucked away and not easy to put on and off.

But... when not plugged in the Sabaj device (unsure which one, I think the A) keeps making a ticking noise, let's say about every 5 minutes or so. I presume this is an electronical component that is discharging in some way.

I'm not in electronics, so maybe this probably discharging thing is not OK. So here is my question...
Is it OK to hard unplug the Sabaj devices daily? Or need they be shut down properly and kept on the current overnight?

Thx

Attachments

• 20220123_18_07_52-Foto - Google Foto's.png
    20220123_18_07_52-Foto - Google Foto's.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 275
Last edited:
Top Bottom