• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Connecting XDUOO X10T II to Pro-ject DAC with coaxial output

NappyRob

This morning I bought the DAP XDUOO X10T II to use as a digital transport for my DAC Pro-Ject Box S2 +, I am seeing that the coaxial output appears to be 3.5mm (at least the supplied cable is that thick) and yet , the input of my DAC is RCA. I've been looking but I can't find cables of both thicknesses, do you know a store where I can buy them? Greetings.

Saponetto

I am currently sharing your problem...
Looked everywhere but can't find any adapter that fits coaxial, so I forcibly had to steer my search on this: Toslink to Mini Toslink Adapter
Not a coaxial, as you can see, but at least I can connect the X10T II to the Toslink input of my D30Pro or to any external Tos-to-Coax good interface.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
This morning I bought the DAP XDUOO X10T II to use as a digital transport for my DAC Pro-Ject Box S2 +, I am seeing that the coaxial output appears to be 3.5mm (at least the supplied cable is that thick) and yet , the input of my DAC is RCA. I've been looking but I can't find cables of both thicknesses, do you know a store where I can buy them? Greetings.
Cant vouch for it but Ugreen are pretty reliable in my experience of other cables of theirs. https://www.dx.com/p/ugreen-rca-to-...en0UH0Sy-1CILaqFLRcaAtptEALw_wcB#.YXqKsRDMLb0

You wont struggle to find loads of examples of this type of cable on Fleabay/ Ali/ Amazon

Top Bottom