• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Computer speakers upgrade from Audioengine A5?

greatdiwei

Hi all I'm looking to upgrade my Audioengine A5's to the Genelec Three's with a sub based off the reviews I've seen here? Total budget roughly $3000.

Space is pretty limited, I have a small office and the A5's are ~4 feet from my chair.

Any other suggestions welcome and thank you!

Berwhale

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Welcome to ASR!

I also have a small office and this steered me towards the the iLoud MTMs and Presonus Sub8 (the MTMs sit very nicely on microphone stands either side of my 34" UWHD screen). However, given your budget I would probably have opted for the Genelec monitors and a Genelec sub and found a way to fit them in.

OP
G

greatdiwei

Welcome to ASR!

I also have a small office and this steered me towards the the iLoud MTMs and Presonus Sub8 (the MTMs sit very nicely on microphone stands either side of my 34" UWHD screen). However, given your budget I would probably have opted for the Genelec monitors and a Genelec sub and found a way to fit them in.
Thanks this is the setup

Attachments

• 895E562F-B62E-47F9-B140-1C323C408098.jpeg
    895E562F-B62E-47F9-B140-1C323C408098.jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 125

VMAT4

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Vanatoo Transparent One Encore. See review here.

Top Bottom