• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

"Coming soon" upcoming reviews

Lttlwing16

Forum Donor
I've looked around on the site and didn't see anything, but was thinking it would be cool if there was a schedule/calendar, or even a "stay tuned" or "coming soon" list of things which will be reviewed in the near future.

-Full disclosure- I sent in some carbo tenore budget japanese iem's for review and have the "can't wait to see these reviewed" itch, which led to the above thought.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
There is so much pressure on me already to test the large inventory of stuff here that I can't handle addition stress of an online thread with others asking the same question. You all of course can share what you have sent in but I can't volunteer any list.

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Everything happens now, or has already happened.

Nothing happens in the future.

OP
Lttlwing16

Lttlwing16

Forum Donor
There is so much pressure on me already to test the large inventory of stuff here that I can't handle addition stress of an online thread with others asking the same question. You all of course can share what you have sent in but I can't volunteer any list.

Thanks @amirm I can't imagine, and absolutely no pressure from my side! Appreciate all you do, and am flummoxed at how much you do already! You publish these review in the middle of the night most times. I'm over here thinking "does this guy ever sleep!"

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
OP
Lttlwing16

Lttlwing16

Forum Donor
Last edited:

MrPeabody

Addicted to Fun and Learning

One thing I like about the future is that it's never the same from one minute to the next. Or, to say it the much better way that Yogi Berra said it, "The future ain't what it used to be."

HammerSandwich

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

thennow.png

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
One thing I like about the future is that it's never the same from one minute to the next. Or, to say it the much better way that Yogi Berra said it, "The future ain't what it used to be."

Another quote was "When you come to a fork in the road, take it".

The road to his house forked, but the fork led to a loop, so, either way worked to get there.

Last edited:

MrPeabody

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Another quote was "When you come to a the fork in the road, take it".

The road to his house forked, but the fork led to a loop, so, either way worked to get there.

I was familiar with that quote and several of his other quotes, but never knew the part about the two forks in the road leading to the same place. Funny. He was a funny man. He's also credited with originating the thing about it not being over until the (opera lady) sings. One of my favorites.

Top Bottom