• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Combination DAC/AMP for IEM

g3force7

Hello ASR members. I need a recommendation for a combination DAC/Headphone AMP unit that can handle low impedance IEM such as the Moondrop Aria and also high impedance headphones (if I intend to explore the audiophile headphones). My budget is around $250 USD but I am willing to pay a little extra if necessary. Thanks!

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Hello ASR members. I need a recommendation for a combination DAC/Headphone AMP unit that can handle low impedance IEM such as the Moondrop Aria and also high impedance headphones (if I intend to explore the audiophile headphones). My budget is around $250 USD but I am willing to pay a little extra if necessary. Thanks!
If you ever want to be mobile, look at the Qudelix 5k. Would suffice in place of a desktop unit for all but the toughest over ears too.

Top Bottom