• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

COCKTAIL AUDIO aka NOVATRON

pacdpm

Forum Donor
I'm interested in X45PRO by Cocktail audio ...have received conflicting reports about reliability AND performance...does anyone have any experience or knowledge of this company about quality of DAC, etc? Thank You

Phrangko

Mine is the entry X12. I like the interface. It's my ipod having able to slew back and forth with selections I like. My categories are by genres and the albums are within a click away. The flagship feature of CD ripping is a bit difficult for me so I do all my rippings on the Mac. It supposes to be an amp so pairing it with any passive speakers will make your day. I use it as a preamp though. The sound is not spectacular but other members of your system will make up for it. Love the interface. Really do. Plays CD too.

Attachments

• 20191021_150728.jpg
    20191021_150728.jpg
    985.1 KB · Views: 198
Top Bottom