• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Closed: KEF R3 Walnut color: No loner for sale…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kachda

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
This breaks my heart a bit. I have been constantly on the move for the past 2 years, and carrying these speakers around is not ideal. So I have decided to sell my entire system, and rely on small portable speakers till I can find more of a permanent place. The combination sounds excellent especially after DIRAC is calibrated on the MiniDSP. Selling the speakers first since they are the most cumbersome. Will sell my amp and minidsp SHD after the speakers are sold.

I live in the NYC area, so if anyone wants to come and audition the system and take it away rather than ship, they are more than welcome. My user id on ebay is gpoduval, you can check my seller ratings there.

I personally cannot find any blemish etc. I have the original boxes.

Price is $1300+shipping. Shipping weight is ~65lbs.

I bought these in Sep 2019 from a seller on audiogon. They have spent most of their time in small apartments, so have never been pushed very hard. If you are on this website you already know the reputation of these speakers.

Attachments

• IMG_2426.jpg
    IMG_2426.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_2425.jpg
    IMG_2425.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_2424.jpg
    IMG_2424.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 520
  • IMG_2423.jpg
    IMG_2423.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_2422.jpg
    IMG_2422.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_2421.jpg
    IMG_2421.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 568
Last edited:

devinrsmith

This is very similar to a build I'm thinking about putting together. Buckeye 2 channel NC252MP, miniDSP SHD, Kef R5. The tower speaker is essential for my build though, so can't use R3. If you happen to find a buyer who just wants the R3s, I'd be interested in the rest.

GLWS

OP
Kachda

Kachda

Forum Donor
Updated post to say I will consider selling separately. But on the condition that the speakers go first. Otherwise I may get stuck with speakers without the electronics, and moving the speakers is what I'm trying to avoid.

OP
Kachda

Kachda

Forum Donor
Made a further edit to reduce confusion. Selling speakers only first. After they are sold, will put up the amp and minidsp shd for sale.

OP
Kachda

Kachda

Forum Donor
@AdamG247 can you please delete this thread ? Decided that it's worth the hassle to keep these speakers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom