• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Ciao dall'Italia

alexandros

Discovered this forum some days ago, while searching for info on room acosustics, happy of that. from Italy, Liguria;
actual set up is as vintage as it gets (pre Exposure VII with two Vi power supplies, Amp is the Exposure IV, refreshed some years ago , alternative amplification is a Trends audio TA 10.2 tt is a Systemdex transcriptor with Syrinx PU2 arm, CD is a Sony SCD upgraded , LSs are Klipsch Forte I)

Thanks for the site, atmosphere, quality of info. Ciao

BeepPeep_61

Welcome Alexandros !!

This is a fantastic forum in all respects ... you won't regret it.

If you allow me, an advice regarding environmental acoustics, despite having spent money and working hours to improve my listening room, the real resolution of the problems that plagued it was the purchase of a SHD miniDSP

https://www.minidsp.com/products/streaming-hd-series/shd-series

The acoustic correction of DIRAC has given tangible and immediate results so much that I am listening to all my collection of liquid music because of the new sensation of listening (disappeared booming in low range that dirty even the voices).

Good evening
Gigi
Brescia
Difrattori a Soffitto.jpg

Top Bottom