• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Chuck Norris audio facts

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
Chuck Norris handles all Subwoofer duty internally. He has ported and unported options.

pavuol

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Famous audio reviewer once told Chuck Norris he had golden ears and could hear details like no other. Chuck made him into golden dust.
(At the same time Chuck became the first successful alchemist. Well, sort of, because he created gold out of nothing...)

watchnerd

Grand Contributor
Chuck Norris says all you out of shape audio sissies need to get your nerdy hunched shoulders off your fat lazy butts and into the ring, where the only sound a real man needs is the sound of another body hitting the mat.

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
There was a system with peaks and valleys in its frequency response. Once Chuck Norris entered the room, it behaved and flattened so it doesn't get into trouble.

JustAnandaDourEyedDude

Addicted to Fun and Learning
When Chuck Norris runs, people in passing aircraft can hear the sonic boom he causes.

Chuck Norris can decode MQA in his head just by listening to the music played back using a regular DAC. His dog however needs an MQA-capable DAC to tell the difference compared with 16/44.1.

Chuck Norris won the grand prize at a singing competition in a neighboring town by singing in the shower at home. When he sang while brushing his teeth, the judges were moved to tears.

The stealth training of ninjas includes the standard disclaimer: "This training will work on anyone except Chuck Norris. He can hear you coming even in his sleep, and he will awaken instantly."

The upcoming version of foobar2000 will save computational time by automatically assigning a 100% score if it detects that the ABX test subject is Chuck Norris.

In outer space, no one can hear you scream. Except Chuck Norris can. After he roundhouse kicks you outside through the airlock.

Measurements show that Chuck Norris' mustache produces noticeable comb filtering at the listening position.

Last edited:

MrPeabody

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Billy Jack and Kwai Chang Caine ("Kung Fu") flipped coins to see which one would get to kick Chuck Norris' butt.

Oh wait, it was supposed to be about audio. I forgot. Second try:

Billy Jack, Kwai Chang Caine and Chuck Norris walked into a bar ...

Damn, I still don't have it. One more try:

Why did Chuck Norris cross the road? To get away from Billy Jack and Kwai Chang Caine!

Huh? That's still not right? Damn, this is harder than I thought it was gonna be. Oops, gotta go, the phone just rang.

pavuol

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Billy Jack and Kwai Chang Caine ("Kung Fu") flipped coins to see which one would get to kick Chuck Norris' butt.

Oh wait, it was supposed to be about audio. I forgot. Second try:

Billy Jack, Kwai Chang Caine and Chuck Norris walked into a bar ...

Damn, I still don't have it. One more try:

Why did Chuck Norris cross the road? To get away from Billy Jack and Kwai Chang Caine!

Huh? That's still not right? Damn, this is harder than I thought it was gonna be. Oops, gotta go, the phone just rang.
Nice try, seems like you invited more "right" guys to this thread :)

Billy Jack, Kwai Chang Caine and Chuck Norris walked into a bar and they used the jukebox in their specific manner, as an impact suspension for flying gangsters.

Billy Jack, Kwai Chang Caine and Chuck Norris walked into a karaoke bar just to turn it instantly into, well, karate bar.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
chuck norris meat.jpg

Top Bottom