• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Chromecast Audio 24/96 bug resolved...

BillG

Major Contributor
Just an FYI for us Google Chromecast Audio users: it appears that Google has finally resolved the 24/96 bug that was causing glitchy playback at that rate.

I just reenabled it again, after some months have gone by, in Poweramp (an Android music player with casting support for local content) and playback is error free...

IMG_20191227_192442.jpg

IMG_20191227_192348.jpg

Bad Mofo

Thank you BillG!

Maybe when CCA is the Subject, someone can teach me for the CCA Use, so there is no need to open a new Thread..
concerning this messurements Klick

Is it possible to play Qobuz Streaming with the Android App as a Libary Remote via Smartphone (Qobuz Connect) to a CCA -> toslink out 24/96 --> Toslink dac (Denon DA300 USB)
without getting that noise, so Jitter free ?

I didnt get it properly when CCA has Jitter noise in toslink and when it is clean...

Last edited:

M00ndancer

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor

MrOtto

Anyone successfully managed to play 24/96 FLAC with foobar2000 and BubbleUPnP without sound artifacts?

Top Bottom