• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Chord Qutest DAC - Mint

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Lightly used and very well taken care of. Comes from a no kids, no smoking household. The unit is in pristine condition and works as new.
The only reason for selling is because i have purchased a streamer that has an internal dac.
Asking price includes free shipping and insurance to CONUS. Buyer is responsible for PP fees.
Includes - DAC, original packaging, power cord

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 153
  • 2.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 113
  • 3.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 92
  • 4.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 97
  • 5.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 105
  • 6.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 93
  • 7.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:
OP
M

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Since i left off the price and i am not able to edit my original post
Asking $1295
I am the original owner. It was purchased 4-1-19 from an authorized dealer. I have the receipt and it will be given to the buyer
It appears from the Chord website the warranty is transferable and good for 3 years from an authorized dealer which leave approximately another 1.5 years. Do not take my word, i recommend you check their website to make sure my interpretations are correct before you purchase. YMMV

Last edited:
Top Bottom