• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Chord mojo 2 measurements

aj625

@amirm , Is there any chance of chord mojo 2 getting tested in few days ? Please measure it at full output also.

Last edited:

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Is there any chance of chord mojo 2 getting tested in few days ? Please measure it at full output also.
Who are you asking? But I would guess you have more chance throwing a penny into a well and wishing.

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
He tests what he gets. Chord has not sent him DACs to review, so he relies on users lending him.

Would you buy one and drop ship it to him first?

JJB70

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
If you are worried about buying one, in general Chord products are very expensive but competently designed so in terms of performance I suspect you wouldn't be disappointed. Although the Mojo one had some battery issues.

mccririck

I'm surprised nobody has yet. They are a compact design and easy to ship.

If he does test one I'd like if he could test it battery powered and with the battery disconnect and powered by the USB port. That's how I use mine in my system.

threni

Major Contributor
I'm surprised nobody has yet. They are a compact design and easy to ship.

If he does test one I'd like if he could test it battery powered and with the battery disconnect and powered by the USB port. That's how I use mine in my system.
If only there was someone who had one and who wanted it tested.

bitonio

I started to get back to the office and I am looking for a small setup. I ordered the Topping DX3 Pro+ but somehow I got a bad feeling about it.
The Mojo has always intrigued me and I may order one just to compare. I am in the Seattle Area (working in Bellevue, home is in Redmond) and I can coordinate to lend it to Amir eventually.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I started to get back to the office and I am looking for a small setup. I ordered the Topping DX3 Pro+ but somehow I got a bad feeling about it.
The Mojo has always intrigued me and I may order one just to compare. I am in the Seattle Area (working in Bellevue, home is in Redmond) and I can coordinate to lend it to Amir eventually.
He's already measured the Mojo 1 and 2 so you don't need to worry about lending it to him.

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Goldensound has also reviewed the mojo 2, google for “goldensound mojo2” and you’ll find it.

Top Bottom