• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Cheapest Auro-3D processor?

tifune

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hello,

Just want to be sure I'm not missing an option before pulling the trigger - I'd like to setup mid-field Auro-3D in my home office using Neumann 310, 120, and 80's. If I can ever find a used/sale price, would like to add a 420 as center in the future but for now it's just L/R, front height L/R, and surrounds + KH750 sub. Some day I might add surround height, but hard to see myself going beyond 9.1 in such a small space

It looks like the cheapest option of decent quality is Denon 4700 - am I missing any others? I Understand Onkyo and a few others have units on the way w/ Dirac, which would really be great but not sure when they'll actually land nor have I seen any comprehensive reviews. I'm not opposed to used/refurb as long as there's at least 30 days warranty. This is for music only, no movies/TV/games.

Top Bottom