• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Cheap Headphone Hangers?

Berwhale

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I noticed these wall mounted guitar hangers on Amazon and it occurred to me that could also be used to hang headphones.

71NoBK2OdwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

solderdude

Grand Contributor
a 2-pack for £9.- (€ 11.-)
Would have to be wall mounted though and be easy to create a wall of fame with those.

Last edited:

Andretti60

I don’t hang my headphones, they collect dust and you put stress on the headband. I close them, flat, in a drawer. Except for the cheap headset that I use for work (that for me doesn’t count as headphones)

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I never hang mine too. I set them down for 3 or 4 minutes and then put them back on...lol. I am strapped in most of the time. :D

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
oh helll yes
Yes, I agree. I use those clips for so many things. They are ingenious and simple. One use is I hold all my credit cards and whatever cards that I carry together in one tight bundle with one. It's compact and I have never had a wardrobe failure using one this way.

OP
Berwhale

Berwhale

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I found these that work well, providing you have a horizontal surface to mount them to. Like the rounded profile to spread out the load on the headband.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08S3GDGV5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Yeah, I have something similar, but without the wood, to hold my HD660s under my desk, in front of my PC...

I bought this one because it can be rotated out of the way .

D00M

I just bought these: The Anchor Pro $15 on Amazon.

Not the cheapest. Fit 2 headphones. I like that the hooks are wide, which spread out the force on the headband. I did use screw for the mount. I am doubtful that the VHB adhesive will hold over time.

My desk has a side cabinet. So I installed the hook inside the cabinet. This will prevent dust. And my cats cannot get to the headphones or cables.

I plan to buy another one so I can hang 4 headphones.

Top Bottom