• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Changing my Zoom background-how can I hack around this?

Head_Unit

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Does anyone know how this works? My workplace put in some "standard" backgrounds which are boring. But many coworkers still have other backgrounds, predating the clampdown. Are those stored...where?!? How can I put something interesting back there?
(And NO, I am not worried at all about getting in trouble for it, nobody cares, everyone is too busy, and I would just say "I dunno")

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor

Propheticus

If you're allowed to install software: get OBS and then play with a chromakey filter. Works best if sitting in front of an even colour (e.g. greenscreen). OBS can output its stream as a virtual webcam.

But this miiiight be a bit overboard compared to what you're looking for.

OP
H

Head_Unit

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Heh, I can look at those, I can be in front of a blank wall. I was thinking more along the lines that those backgrounds are stored in some folder, and if I inject one there it would work. But maybe it can't be that simple.

Top Bottom