• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Cessaro Liszt four way horns

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
At your price the Mfr should buy them back to maintain the RRP in the marketplace.
Yes , they should of done that behind the scenes. No fuss , nice and quiet like.

Keith must of made quite the impression on them.

What happened @Purité Audio ? Did that wig you bought them at Christmas not go down too well?

Wombat

Master Contributor
Yes , they should of done that behind the scenes. No fuss , nice and quiet like.

What happened @Purité Audio ? Did that wig you bought them at Christmas not go down too well?

I guess that Keith is not horny.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Ralph won’t be concerned, now if this forum had a version in Mandarin.
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor

Thomas it is a long and fairly boring story, essentially I started with Cessaro as they started, the Avant Garde distributor says they are ‘shit’.
Later AG distributor gets ‘kicked off’ and buys a pair of ‘Liszt’ should have been through me, I should have kicked up a fuss but didn’t.
So there were two U.K. ‘distributors’ .
I write an article discussing using an Illusonic processor to cure my room mode issues.
Ralph is told ( I will leave you to guess by whom) that I have ripped out the passive crossovers and replaced them with Illusonic ( actually a good idea) but I didn’t. Without any form of communication Ralph removes me , I telephone Ralph ,he reinstates me.
A few years later I decide to sell the horns and again without a word Ralph removes me from the website , which I understand.
Keith

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Thomas it is a long and fairly boring story, essentially I started with Cessaro as they started, the Avant Garde distributor says they are ‘shit’.
Later AG distributor gets ‘kicked off’ and buys a pair of ‘Liszt’ should have been through me, I should have kicked up a fuss but didn’t.
So there were two U.K. ‘distributors’ .
I write an article discussing using an Illusonic processor to cure my room mode issues.
Ralph is told ( I will leave you to guess by whom) that I have ripped out the passive crossovers and replaced them with Illusonic ( actually a good idea) but I didn’t. Without any form of communication Ralph removes me , I telephone Ralph ,he reinstates me.
A few years later I decide to sell the horns and again without a word Ralph removes me from the website , which I understand.
Keith
Ah , I'd forgotten how insular, insecure and pathetic the (so called) high end audio scene is.

I don't know how you put up with it.

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I would like to think that if positions had been reversed I would have at least spoken to Ralph and attempted to settle the situation discreetly.
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Usual weekend Cessaro ‘Liszt’ bump, new retail price is $191000.00 yes one hundred and ninety one thousand, mine would seem a bargain at £35k.
Keith

Wombat

Master Contributor
Usual weekend Cessaro ‘Liszt’ bump, new retail price is $191000.00 yes one hundred and ninety one thousand, mine would seem a bargain at £35k.
Keith

So, at your price what is the problem? Maybe the price is a problem to most mortals? I do sympathise, though.

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Even at £35k they are extremely expensive, but in the ‘Hi-end’ you can pay that for a cable, ( if you are really dumb)
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
England lose the ashes ( again) Cessaro Liszt horn bump.

Keith

Wombat

Master Contributor
OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I might burn them as ‘art’ KLF style.
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Boris suspends parliament, no deal Brexit here we come, just think how cheap these are going to be to anyone outside the U.K.!
Roll on the 31st, bump.
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Yes, rather a shame, you could be listening to them right now.
Keith

Top Bottom