• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Cessaro Liszt four way horns

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Still for sale, someone must want a pair and have a high enough ceiling?
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Bank holiday Cessaro ‘Liszt’ bump, the first pair of Cessaro’s we used were the ‘Aplha’ the third pair of Cessaro loudspeakers manufactured.

These are the current Alphas as shown at Munich.
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I have enough class-d amps here already.
Keith

BlomAudio

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your answers. Before our communication becomes nasty, let me make you my offer. I can offer you 20.000 euro, to be payed by bankwire transfer. Shipment to be arranged. I know the offer is not even close to your asking, but in my opinion the asking is not competitive. If i am not mistaken you are offering the MK1 and not the Mk2 version. If you want to sell, let me know. Hope to hear from you. Cheers Martin

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Cessaro ‘Liszt’ four way horn bump, Avantgarde “zeros” not included.

Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
For scale, Cessaro ‘Liszt’ next to Dutch&Dutch 8C and Manger c-1 monitors.

Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Not sure too many would agree with you!
I have always thought they were elegant, and I believe they are a good implementation, really good drivers, double skinned horns, really solid enclosure 36mm double corian sheets with rubber sandwiched between.
I really wanted the ‘Betas’ but I literally would not have been able to get into my room!.
Keith

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Doing your wash in public...

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
What does that mean, we got ‘kicked off’ and once removed from the manufacturers website their isn’t much point in keeping stock.
I did look at everything available before purchasing my first Cessaro ‘Alphas’, Avantgarde use cheap horns,cheap dynamic drivers, , I didn’t enjoy the colouration of the ‘long horn’ designs, WE,ALE Goto etc.
TAD compression drivers are extremely well respected , at one time Ralph was buying everything ( especially 703) they made .
Keith

BlomAudio

They are big and bulky, but in a way i like them! Especially their sound. Last Munich he Cessaro room was the best to my taste. Build quallity is flawlles.

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I agree they are really well made and to his credit Ralph was always looking to improve, he was never really happy with the early ’wooden’ horns, he designed the profile for the horn moulds investigated the liquid polymer filling always looking to improve.
Oddly I feel some prospective customers didn’t consider them coloured enough butt I like that.
Keith

Top Bottom