• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

CES 2017: NAD, Bluesound, Lenbrook, PSB Speakers

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
093A8124.jpg

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
So I was quite annoyed in this suite. I walk in and start taking pictures. Next I know someone puts their hand on my shoulder. I turn around and there is a man from the company saying to get out of the way because video is being shot. I am thinking this is some serious video shoot from a magazine, blogger, etc. Instead I see this:

093A8129.jpg

Really? Someone shooting video with a phone takes priority over me???

OK so she is far more cute than me but that should not be a reason to insult Kind of Audio!!!

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
So I was quite annoyed in this suite. I walk in and start taking pictures. Next I know someone puts their hand on my shoulder. I turn around and there is a man from the company saying to get out of the way because video is being shot. I am thinking this is some serious video shoot from a magazine, blogger, etc. Instead I see this:

View attachment 4795

OK so she is far more cute than me but that should not be a reason to insult Kind of Audio!!!
Heritics.. Burn them at the stake!

Fitzcaraldo215

Major Contributor

View attachment 4795

That would be the King of Audio, if course. This means war! Sad, as the future leader of the Free World might say.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Don't feel too bad Amir,
We all know how rude those Canadians can be, eh. :D

blackmetal88

Hi Amir, my name is Scott and I am the Community Relations Manager for NAD Electronics. We apologize if you were offended in the suite at CES but my colleague only politely asked you to step aside so that Cynthia Johnson, reviewer from Secrets of Home Theater & High-Fidelity, could record a Facebook Live video which we scheduled with them. Feel free to email us at [email protected] in the future if you'd like to book an appointment or receive media credentials at our events. Thanks again for stopping by the suite!!

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Hi Amir, my name is Scott and I am the Community Relations Manager for NAD Electronics. We apologize if you were offended in the suite at CES but my colleague only politely asked you to step aside so that Cynthia Johnson, reviewer from Secrets of Home Theater & High-Fidelity, could record a Facebook Live video which we scheduled with them. Feel free to email us at [email protected] in the future if you'd like to book an appointment or receive media credentials at our events. Thanks again for stopping by the suite!!
Amir is 'the King of audio' fortunately he's a kind, forgiving and merciful King :D

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Hi Scott. Thank you for joining the forum and kind note. It is not an issue at all. We love banter here and in this case you were at the receiving end of it :). I will be at AXPONA and if you will be there, I will contact you to set up time to make for this.

Thanks again.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Hi Scott. Thank you for joining the forum and kind note. It is not an issue at all. We love banter here and in this case you were at the receiving end of it :). I will be at AXPONA and if you will be there, I will contact you to set up time to make for this.

Thanks again.
Just make sure there is nobody taller than amir in the room, he hates that:D

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor

TitaniumTroy

Hey I was Amir's fake Uber driver at last years AXPONA, can I get a media credentials too? I own three NAD 218THX's if that helps. Would the media credentials give me more or less street cred than my Gold Pass badge ?

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Top Bottom