• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

CES 2017: AXISS AUdio, Magico, Critical Mass Systems, Soulution

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
AXISS AUdio, Magico, Critical Mass Systems, Soulution
093A8043.jpg

Last edited:
OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I just used Shazam to discover I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know by Vanessa Fernandez. https://shz.am/t313295897

LP. Not bad. A bit flat but I think that is the content? Need to queue it up on my system...

tomelex

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I liked the recording, yes, i think it was recorded that way. No listener fatigue from that style of recording.

THANK YOU AMIR for great coverage, clear pictures and your "signature" idea of adding in recordings............. K I N G of A U D I O rules the shows!

D

Deleted member 12

I am always so amused by exhibitors at shows who bring in tens of thousand of $$'s of gear and then have to be either a) demised by furniture and TV's that the hotel has refused to remove in the middle of the set-up, or worse b) leave furniture like the above photo, in the middle of the set-up and do not take the time to remove it! That old armoire and TV must have rattled away like a babies toy! LOL!!!

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Just look at the size of those cables and cords.
That rig just HAS to sound good! :eek:

Top Bottom