• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

CES 2016: Burmester Audiosysteme

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
093A8033.jpg

Burmester showed their grand B18 speakers. I think this was their first introduction?

Last edited:
OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
That is one gorgeous diffuser behind the gear, isn't it? Asked them the brand but I forgot :). It was something like "rnovia?" Anybody know?

On the down side, really down side, whose idea was it to put equipment near the floor in the other settings???

Chad

That is one gorgeous diffuser behind the gear, isn't it? Asked them the brand but I forgot :). It was something like "rnovia?" Anybody know?

On the down side, really down side, whose idea was it to put equipment near the floor in the other settings???

The Panels are Artnovion.

http://www.artnovion.com/

watchnerd

Grand Contributor

Yeah...wow.

Want one.

Top Bottom