• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Celebrity RIP Thread

TimF

Forum Donor
You must admit it was a bad ending, and an unnecessary one too in terms of ending and horror, namely the death of Anne Heche. Consequences.

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
:(
He-made-his-legacy-before-leaving.jpg

OP
JSmith

JSmith

Master Contributor

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor

tw 2022

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Though I wasn’t a fan, necessarily… let’s not forget about Gallagher!
dude made smashing fruit into a career.. kinda reminds me of Dennis Rodman turning a decent nba career into superstardom...i think Madonna made Rodman .. betcha forgot that connection...

OP
JSmith

JSmith

Master Contributor
Damn, what a shame. Irene Cara has passed away... Irene had an amazing voice. The whole Flashdance thing was massive, as was Fame and remain in modern culture in many ways. Her songs will always be imprinted in my mind... she will always live forever in song.

I hope she hade it to heaven and lives forever, RIP.
:(

FieFisbUUAAqHnh

Irene-Cara-Dead-Fame-and-Flashdance-Singer-Dies-at-63.jpg

JSmith

DonR

Major Contributor

He was playing for Scotland against England on my wedding day in 1993. I vaguely remember it ;) half of the guests were Scottish, the other half mostly English.

Last edited:
Top Bottom