• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

CBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

egellings

Major Contributor
Don't know what is done with THC removed from CDB oil. Maybe it is used to set a known potency to smokable marijuana that is sold where it is legal to do so. It would be added to weed until the desired percentage is reached. It could be added to various edibles as well to set the buzz level.

DeepFried

I've been using CBD vape for a couple of years now to help with diagnosed anxiety issues and for me its worked better than any prescription meds with far fewer side effects. There are some things to bear in mind however, 1: dosage, if you're taking it orally you need massive doses, 30mg isn't going to do shit, and you have to factor in body weight, if you're on the larger side you might need 600mg orally to have any effect, if you're tiny then 200-300mg might do it (5mg per kg is a rule of thumb).

This is why I vape as much more goes straight to the blood stream, so you can get an effect with much smaller doses. That said I don't want to encourage anyone to vape without consideration of potential health risks, we don't have good long term data on vaping to know about future health problems that it might cause, also using reputable brands is important.

Another consideration is drug interactions, CBD has the effect of delaying the breakdown of many drugs in the liver increasing their concentrations and effect. this can be dangerous, so if you're on blood thinners or other drugs that can have this sort of interaction (do some research) do not take CBD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom