• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Cat News?

RDoc

A Queen at rest (they are cats after all)

Rolling Lioness.png

Andysu

Major Contributor
Bear out about bournemouth - beach with special appearance by , Stick neighbours cat

Last edited:

Andysu

Major Contributor
Bear out about bournemouth , first time in 3 weeks since my heart AF , type II , manged yester day , 9 hours and totally exhausted , the sites of green and real sound that makes dolny labs atmos a true fad scam gimmick , real world sound rules , way better

Andysu

Major Contributor
relaxing , exhausting upper legs blood circulation get exhausted at times , Bear likes it he senses smells and sounds way better than rubbish high end millionaires rubbish trinnov wisdom speakers gimmicky , real world sound rules

Andysu

Major Contributor
bear encounters lots of people that like to pet him

Andysu

Major Contributor
Bear at bournmouth beach

Andysu

Major Contributor
Bear at sandbanks the richest beach £ billions on the planet this is where all rich live , and me and Bear go into the richest , tesco's on the planet !

Andysu

Major Contributor
me and Bear at richest beach , restaurant om the planet , the tandy , thus where all the £ billions come to have a meal with all rest of their billionaires , yet the beach is at sea-level and often floods now and then , me and Bear we live in the high ground lol well almost lol

the fish and chips i mean fish and french fries garden peas , i rate it SINAD 1 it was dreadful ! the only good part was sparkle water , i should have gone to , chez fred's fish and chips are real chez fred's would get SINAD 10 rating

Andysu

Major Contributor
Bear at sandbanks chain ferry, richest £ billionaires on the planet

Andysu

Major Contributor
Bear relaxing in carrier

Andysu

Major Contributor
pizza said no to Bear it almost started an international incident

Pareto Pragmatic

In other cat news.....first mouse guts of the spring on the carpet tonight.

Big cat news in our house is this: this week we had a big moth and a bat in the house. Team hunting tactics were deployed. A bit of collateral damage ensued. The bat was successfully let outside after 24 hours after spending some time in a defensive position in the basement.

The moth's fate is unknown at this time, but is presumed dead.

TheBatsEar

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Top Bottom