• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Cart narcs

KEFCarver

if everyone returned their cart, the employee would be out of a job. Think how pissed off he would be if that were the case.
I think there is a firm argument on why leaving your cart next to your car is THE RIGHT THING TO DO
They would not be out of a job if everyone returned their carts to the proper area, it would just make their job easier and they could return the carts to the store more quickly so the store does not run out, which has happened to me every now and then. Cart theft by the homeless is a big deal where I live. I assume you are kidding thinking that leaving your cart next to your car is the correct thing to do.

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
They would not be out of a job if everyone returned their carts to the proper area, it would just make their job easier and they could return the carts to the store more quickly so the store does not run out, which has happened to me every now and then. Cart theft by the homeless is a big deal where I live. I assume you are kidding thinking that leaving your cart next to your car is the correct thing to do.
:rolleyes::facepalm:

OP
D

Digby

Major Contributor
This latest one a real doozy, love the accent too. Agent Bon Garcon BTW :D

Top Bottom