• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Can't resist but post this...

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Must be hard for him to eat a steak. :eek:

Edit, WTF's a dongle?

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
"The word is most likely a blend of dong and dangle, as it can resemble a p*nis that hangs off a computer."

(I got word blocked there)

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
After near 20 years on Linux and doing little to stay abreast of the happenings in computerland I actually had to go do a little homework. I does seem a bit silly to me the direction they have taken of late? A few years back they made the decision to semi-standardize on the Intel platform, etc; now what's this about? To me they're spinning out of control. I'm confused but really couldn't give a rodents behind in any case. :cool:

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
If you use anything but a text based ( line based) operating system your not a real man :D if you do have to, learn the short keys! Mice are for cats to play with...
Now your catching on! :D

Top Bottom