• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

CanJam Singapore 2022 (April 2-3, 2022)

Earfonia

Already postponed for 2 years, hopefully this time It's on!

OP
Earfonia

Earfonia

Some very impressive sounding IEMs that I've tried in CanJam Sgp today:

BGVP DM8 - Relatively balanced with slight warmness, very nice mids, super engaging.
Elysian DIVA - Impressive tuning with 3 level tunable bass level. the mid bass level sounds good for me. Balanced with good spaciousness and 3D holographic imaging.
Moondrop Variation - Balanced with mild V shape tuning, pretty close to my neutral target, good dynamic, very engaging.
Moondrop Illumination - Neutral tuning with lean but sufficient bass.
SeeAudio Kaguya - Pretty close to my perceived neutral target tuning, impressive detail, instrument separation, and 3D holographic spaciousness.
SeeAudio Neo - slightly warmer with more midbass than Kaguya.
Symphonium Triton - Relatively balanced tuning, slightly warm, engaging mids and bass. Silky smooth yet extended treble. Very well tuned.
Tanchjim Ola - Surprisingly very good sounding budget IEM, very close to my perceived neutral tuning, very good perceived detail and clarity. At this price, a must try. But fitting might be tricky for some, not the best ergonomic.

Top Bottom