• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Can you spot the cat?

Orfanik

I could find every cat, the running puppy, but not been able to find out the toaster among that luggage o_O

raif71

Major Contributor
No good, you spoil the fun for ... use the spoiler brackets (feature avail on the top line).

tumblr_pxgusnbMhQ1y7gxo1o1_540.gif
sorry, I had thought about it so that's why I just snipped the cats, otherwise the usual circle in the picture would really spoil it

McFly

Addicted to Fun and Learning
The toaster one was my fastest! I think id figured out the patterns after all the cat and dog rain.

OP
North_Sky

North_Sky

Major Contributor
What if (some of) the luggage has a toaster inside ?

You are not allowed to wear x-ray glasses during the course of puzzling searches.
It's not permitted, it's illegal and punishable to the full extent of the law, up to a maximum of 100 years in full captivity. Please use your brain before committing to illegal activity, think twice about the consequences.

Did you find that toaster?

OP
North_Sky

North_Sky

Major Contributor
I'm not posting another quiz til everyone have found the puppy and the toaster.

The next one is going to be real fun, everyone's in their alley ... Find the DAC among all the laptops.

solderdude

Grand Contributor
You are not allowed to wear x-ray glasses during the course of puzzling searches.
It's not permitted, it's illegal and punishable to the full extent of the law, up to a maximum of 100 years in full captivity. Please use your brain before committing to illegal activity, think twice about the consequences.

Did you find that toaster?

couldn't open all the luggage.

McFly

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Haha I thought you were giving away the toaster position ...

Attachments

• toaster.png
    toaster.png
    737.9 KB · Views: 76
OP
North_Sky

North_Sky

Major Contributor
What do you mean "there's no pic"? There sure is, there's an angle, a right handle ...

Top Bottom