• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Can anyone do this “test” right??

rockrolla

Yep , been on this audiophile world for about 2 months and it's a like the metaverse , you can claim whatever you want and it's all righ because it's your subjective and personal experience that dictactes your judgment , in politics terms I would say anarchy is the word , just kidding but almost true

OP
Finalé Audio

Finalé Audio

Yep , been on this audiophile world for about 2 months and it's a like the metaverse , you can claim whatever you want and it's all righ because it's your subjective and personal experience that dictactes your judgment , in politics terms I would say anarchy is the word , just kidding but almost true
Yes, I’ve heard this many times; ‘you can claim whatever you want because they are your ears and mind’

A few weeks ago I had this same discussion and I said; ‘If we both do a test and you hear some differences and I don’t. Who’s right??
Are there differences or not?
And when I have detailed measurements on my side that sow no differences, then it’s 2-1 for me..? Or are we both right because the experience is subjective and therefore everybody’s right?

Top Bottom